Ohana Waikiki East
Ohana Waikiki East hotel is at the corner of Kuhio Avenue and Kaiulani Avenue, steps to Waikiki Beach, International Market Place, and Kalakaua Avenue. It’s also just a short walk from the world-famous Waikiki Beach.
Room rates and amenities
A total of 441 guestrooms are at the Ohana Waikiki East, with rates starting at $100. Accommodations were renovated in 2005 and have the following amenities: 441 comfortable guest rooms and suites, with tropical-style décor, all renovated in 2005; kitchenette available, with stovetop in some rooms, microwave, refrigerator, cookware, and tableware; private balcony, offering city views of Waikiki; air conditioning; high-speed Internet access, in all guest rooms; 25-inch television, with cable service and Nintendo; video-game console; direct-dial telephone/voicemail/dataport; mini-refrigerator; coffeemaker and complimentary coffee; alarm clock/radio; complimentary daily newspaper; blackout drapes; automated wake-up service; hairdryer; iron and ironing board; in-room safe, for a fee; card-key access; secured access to all guest floors; daily maid service; rollaway bed, $30 USD per night; crib and special bedding, available on request; and non-smoking and accessible rooms available.
In addition to these, the full service hotel also has three restaurants, espresso cafe, room service, fitness room, swimming pool, high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms, self-service laundry, travel agency, rental car desk, and video arcade.
Other perks and features of the hotel include the following:
• Adjacent to the International Market Place, a well-known landmark.
• Steps from stylish Kalakaua Avenue shopping.
• Merely a five-minute stroll to world-famous Waikiki Beach
• Only a 20-minute walk to Kapiolani Park, Honolulu Zoo, and Waikiki Aquarium
• Just four miles from downtown Honolulu
• Nine miles from Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
• Within walking distance of countless family dining options and familiar restaurants
• Full-service grocery store, across the street
• Three restaurants, for casual dining, including a piano bar with nightly entertainment
• Newly retiled outdoor pool, large whirlpool spa, and spacious sundeck
• Renovated fitness center
• 24-hour reception desk, to ensure your convenience
• Meeting rooms and self-service business center
• 44 city-view guest rooms and one-bedroom suites, renovated in 2005
• Kitchenette available, with stovetop in some rooms and suites
• High-speed Internet access in all rooms
• Ample covered guest parking, for $18 USD for 24 hours
• Island Explorer Program
Perks at the Ohana Waikiki come with the Ohana Waikiki Connection, a package of different amenities exclusive to its guests. These include the following:
• Complimentary Internet Access. Wi-fi access is available in the lobby of all OHANA hotels in Waikiki. Additionally, wired broadband is available in all OHANA Waikiki East guest rooms, OHANA Waikiki Beachcomber, & OHANA Waikiki West guest rooms.
• Local phone calls: First 15 minutes free. Call anywhere on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Molokai, Lanai or the Big Island. U.S. and Canada phone calls: First 15 minutes free. Dial long-distance to the mainland and Canada.
• Complimentary use of in-room safe
• Complimentary in-room coffee and tea daily
• Complimentary local newspaper
• Digital pagers for early check-in guests
• Complimentary rides on the Waikiki Trolley’s Pink Line throughout Waikiki and to Ala Moana Shopping Center
Feel the true ohana spirit and book your next summer stay at Ohana Waikiki East.